- The Live Auction will be conducted on the stage in the Theater and will begin at 8:00 p.m. unless otherwise announced by the Master of Ceremonies or the Auctioneer at the time of sale. All pieces are listed in the catalog.
- The Alliance of AIDS Services - Carolina reserves the right to reject a bid from any bidder. In the event of a dispute between bidders, the Auctioneer shall have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or re-offer and re-sell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, the Alliance of AIDS Services - Carolina's sale record shall be conclusive.
- If the Auctioneer determines that an opening bid is not commensurate with the value of the art offered he may reject the same and withdraw the article; and if, having acknowledged an opening bid, he decides that any advance thereafter is not sufficient, he may reject the advance.
- Bidders shall signify their bids by raising their assigned bidder numbers to alert the Auctioneer or spotters of the bid.
- Upon the Auctioneer's statement of sale, title to the offered article will pass to the highest bidder, who thereupon (a) assumes full risk and responsibility and (b) will pay the full purchase price.